Need some reasons to become a Member?
- The Chamber is the front door to this community, your marketing and resource center.
- The Chamber provides referrals each month either through email, telephone, written or in-person inquires at the office.
- To receive the tangible benefits of the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, MasterCard and Visa merchant discount rates and other volume discount programs.
- As a member of the Alberta Chambers of Commerce and Canadian Chamber of Commerce, you have direct input into the drafting of policies, which are put forward to the Alberta and Federal Governments.
- To receive the benefits of seminars and surveys.
- Tax deductible membership fees and General Meeting expenses.
- Opportunities to network and market your services/products to other business owners/professionals in the community.
- Opportunities to voice your opinion on issues affecting your business.
- Most of all, members have an active voice in the economic future of the area.
A Chamber Sponsor supports the role and activities of the Chamber of Commerce and is recognized at various functions throughout the year as a community supporter. Recognition will be in all Chamber correspondence as well as:
2020 membership in both the local Chamber and Alberta Chambers of Commerce
Company name will be advertised in any Chamber publications, newsletters
As a sponsor, your business will be given a complimentary ticket to each event the Chamber hosts through the year, with the exception of the Christmas Party. These events may include the Annual General Meeting, General Meetings, Administrative Professional Luncheon, MLA Luncheon, EARN Events and any other events which may materialize during the year as well as preferential seating at the Chamber Christmas party.
Consider becoming a Chamber Sponsor
Looking for a Member?
See the complete list of Chamber members, and help support our local business.